Thank you for purchasing our product.
The main application settings are in the file: config.swift
STREAM_URL - radio url stream (Shoutcast or Icecast)
REDIO_NAME - name your radio
DEV_MAIL - your work email
DEF_IMG - default picture
APPLE_IMAGE - on / off show artist cover in application
WEB_FB - your facebook url
WEB_TW - your twitter url
WEB_SITE - your site url
Go to https://apps.admob.com/ and add new app
Following the prompts of the system, get App ID and copy it
Open Xcode -> info.plist file and paste:
Next, get Ad unit and copy it:
Open Xcode -> config.swift file and paste it:
1. Go to https://onesignal.com login or register
2. How to get Apple Push certificate read this: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/generate-an-ios-push-certificate
3. In the Dashboard click "Add new app" and follow the prompts of the system
4. Add Apple push certificate and copy APP-ID
5. Open Xcode -> config.swift file and paste.
Run and test it
We will answer all your questions in our support team. https://simpleapp.freshdesk.com
Unfortunately, we do not answer technical questions in the comments on the product, messengers and mail.
For everything that you do with the application code, you are responsible yourself. You make any changes to the original code at your own risk. We relieve ourselves of any responsibility for the action with the code on your part and the reaction of the approving company (in this case, Google)