Thank you for purchasing our product.
1. Go to https://back4app.com , login or register
2. Clock "Build new app"
3. Follow system prompts
4. Go to "Server settings" -> "Core settings" -> "Settings"
5. Copy App ID and Client Key
6. Open Xcode Project -> config.swift file , and paste it
7. When first starting set INSTALL_DEMO = true
8. Run and test it
Go to https://apps.admob.com/ and add new app
Following the prompts of the system, get App ID and copy it
Open Xcode -> info.plist file and paste:
Next, get Ad unit and copy it:
Open Xcode -> config.swift file and paste it:
1. Go to https://onesignal.com login or register
2. How to get Apple Push certificate read this: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/generate-an-ios-push-certificate
3. In the Dashboard click "Add new app" and follow the prompts of the system
4. Add Apple push certificate and copy APP-ID
5. Open Xcode -> config.swift file and paste.
Run and test it
FREE ADMIN PANEL
There is a very convenient and free service for managing the Pars server, this is adminca.com
Go to http://adminca.com signin or signup
Add new panel
Enter a name and click "Self hosted"
Now you need to fill in these fields
Where to find them? You ask
Go to your back4app account -> application -> server settings -> core settings and find:
Copy, fill in the adminca and click "Create"
If the data is not updated, there is a magic sync button in the panel
Now you can use the convenient control panel. Management is intuitive and clear.
We will answer all your questions in our support team. https://simpleapp.freshdesk.com
Unfortunately, we do not answer technical questions in the comments on the product, messengers and mail.
For everything that you do with the application code, you are responsible yourself. You make any changes to the original code at your own risk. We relieve ourselves of any responsibility for the action with the code on your part and the reaction of the approving company (in this case, Google)